- 11/27, 12 PM – Pregnancy & Postpartum Support Group with Sara and Robin. Special guest, Estephania of Nourishment for Generations to discuss nutritious snacks for postpartum people
- 12/1, 10 AM – Nurturing Sleep Support Group with Holistic Sleep Coach Court Wright
- 12/1, 1:30 PM – Starting Solids with Baby With Me Therapy, DM Baby With Me for sign up
- 12/2, 10 AM – Infant CPR with Midwife Sara
- 12/4, 12 PM – Pregnancy & Postpartum Support Group with Sara and Robin. Special guest Kat Hamilton, PTA of Mendwell Pelvic Health
- 12/8, 10 AM – Nurturing Sleep Support Group with Holistic Sleep Coach Court
- 12/11, 12 PM – Pregnancy & Postpartum Support Group with Sara and Robin
- 12/15, 10 AM – Nurturing Sleep Support with Holistic Sleep Coach Court
- 12/15, 12:30 PM – Developmental Play Groups with Baby With Me, DM Baby With Me for sign up
- 12/15, 6:30 PM – Holiday Donation Drive Packing Party with Chef Elsy
- 12/18, 12 PM – Pregnancy & Postpartum Support Group with Sara and Robin, *Holiday PJ Party*
- 12/25, Christmas Holiday, no group
As always, our in-house team is here for you…
- Mondays, Midwife Sara Holt- Consults and Supported Pregnancy Program visits
- Tuesdays and Wednesdays, CNM Joanna Wilder of Mariposa Midwifery Gynecology and Obstetric care visits
- Thursdays, Robin Nunez, IBCLC of Nurture Lactation – Lactation consultation
My philosophy, beliefs, and values
Pregnant people deserve high-quality prenatal care.
Each birthing person has the inner knowledge of how to grow and birth your baby.
Love is love. Love makes a family.
There is no correct way to give birth. Your birthing choices reflect your unique situation and should be honored.
Our diversity is one of our greatest strengths – BIPOC Lives Matter.
Pregnancy, labor and birth are inherently normal and safe.
Supportive providers and birthing locations empower women.
Birth can safely take place in the hospital, a birth center or in the home.
The midwifery model of care offers safe, supportive, and relationship- based care. It is the best option for most women.
All sized bodies are beautiful and capable.
Informed consent and shared decision making are essential to a provider/client relationship.
Evidence-based childbirth education supports birthing people to make informed choices during pregnancy, birth and after the baby arrives.
Learn what's new
Class sizes are small and fill up quickly. It’s important to me to keep our groups more intimate to allow for lots of individualized attention. View class descriptions on the Services page, and email me for updates.
- Infant CPR Class: October 8th at 10 AM
FREE BYENVENI BABY SUPPORT GROUPS
- Monday Pregnancy, Postpartum and Feeding Support Group: Join Robin Nunez, IBCLC and Midwife Sara at noon for a drop-in group. We offer support, advice and community. Hope to see you there!
- Monthly Saturday Support Group: 4th Saturday of each month, starting at 10:45. Led by Rosa Park Neves of RP7online. RSVP appreciated but not required. See IG rp7online.
- Friday Sleep Support Group: Join Court Wright, Holistic Sleep Coach. Join us Fridays starting 10/6!
Read our latest reviews
Sara was my midwife and made me feel so comfortable at my appointments. She took the time to answer all my questions and never made me like silly for asking them. It never felt like a "DR's" appointment. I felt cared for, nurtured and supported.❤️️Molly FClient
Sara is everything you'd want and more in a midwife. Someone who not only has years of experience and education, but also makes you feel supported, empowered, and cared for every step of the way. She has a special way of making even the uncomfortable parts of birthing preparation (hello membrane sweep!) feel like a social call. She is fun. energetic, understanding, inquisitive, supportive, and hilarious in all the moments that you need those things the most. I can't speak highly enough about her and I hope this note will help you find your way to her services and an extremely supported pregnancy as well.Amanda LClient
Sara has been my provider for several years. Every time I see her for a checkup it is like visiting with a dear friend. Not only is she very experienced, but she shows you her human side. I feel heard and understood. I don't see her as often as my kids are growing up, but I really do treasure the visits. How many people can say that about an annual exam or pap smear? 🙂Kristina WClient
Sara is an amazing midwife. She is compassionate, kind, knowledgeable, and professional. In addition, she takes the time to really get to know you and genuinely cares about her patients. She took care of me for both of my pregnancies and she has cared for me outside of pregnancy as well. I would trust her to care for me and would highly recommend her to those I love.Alyssa MClient
Sara played an imperative part in making me feel confident, supported and prepared to execute my VBAC birth. I am forever grateful for her guidance!J.M.Client
Sara is the best midwife I’ve encountered! Sara has always been there for me, no matter what. I am truly lucky to have had her friendship and support. I’ve been associated with 5 midwives, starting with my first pregnancy. I now have two children. Every time I visit with her, Sara makes me feel like she is my best friend. She is just like a sister. She cares about me and values me as if I am the most important and precious thing in the world. Sara’s genuine caring personality is supplemented by a truly professional manner. Her big smiles comfort me and leave me with my mind at peace, which at times I have really needed. I truly love meeting with her, and look forward to our contact just like I would with a really close friend.ChiA WClient
My rainbow baby was born in May of 2020. Before I even fell pregnant, I was referred to Sara Holt. My PCP told me that she and I would really get along, and we did! When you're a first-time mom, especially after loss, pregnancy can be very overwhelming. Working with Sara makes it really easy. Five months into pregnancy, COVID began, so it was new territory for everyone. It changed my entire birth plan. Sara was there for all of it. Through every mood swing and emotional loss, she was there to listen. It made a world of difference to be heard like that. Every week it seemed like something would change. Anywhere from having to go to appointments alone, to canceling the birthing classes. She would check in and make sure I was still doing okay. Getting through pregnancy and childbirth with a midwife like her can make the biggest difference. She is the perfect support person for any mom to have. I am four months into my second pregnancy and so excited to still have Sara as my midwife, and even more excited to have Byenveni as a pregnancy and parenthood resource! Thank you Sara for sharing your passion with us, and helping us to become parents!Cheryl R
Byenveni Baby has been a place to receive answers, support and community throughout my pregnancy and postpartum. Sara truly cares about the families she serves and takes the time to ensure physical and emotional needs are met. Any services Byenveni Baby has to offer are well worth it!!Jordan S.
I was lucky enough to go through my pregnancy and now postpartum visit under the care of Sara at Byenveni Baby. Excellent support and resources for mothers AND their partners. I did a few birthing preparation classes and am signed up to do infant CPR in the near future. Everyone's birthing preferences and experiences are unique and all are warmly welcomed and respected at Byenveni Baby.Marcasa H.
Byenveni baby is simply wonderful. Sara (owner) has created a space for mothers and moms-to-be to feel seen and heard about our experiences. It really is so comforting to know that other moms have been through the same stuff as you, but it takes a certain atmosphere to be willing to share those experiences with other women. Thank you Sara for creating such a space.Delaney B.
Sara is truly an amazing human being. As the midwife who cared for me during pregnancy and delivered my baby, she was always available and happy to spend as much time as we needed with all of our questions and concerns. She always goes above and beyond and I could not have asked for anyone better to have beside me throughout my pregnancy journey, and the best part is now we get to attend weekly support groups at Byenveni Baby. I cannot recommend Sara enough to anyone who is pregnant or postpartum! Thank you so much for all you have done for our family❤️️Amanda J.